1. Products picked up will undergo repairs in Repair Centers with the following scope:
Mercury Gadgerts will attempt the repair for the logged products and would take estimate approval from the customers via email as and when required.
Local Service Tax / GST / Other Taxes extra.
The time for the repairs will be between 3 to 7 working days. It may take longer time when delay with customer approval, non-availability of spares and non-availability of other repair functions. Pickup and Delivery time will not be included in the aforesaid period.
The customer should get the Pickup / Request ID before handing over the product to the authorized Pickup Agent.
The warranty on the repaired product will be 1 Year from the date of dispatch from Mercury Gadgets Repair Center subject to product is not opened or managed by any other vendor after repair. Warranty will be void if customer do not retain original invoice during warranty period.
Warranty will be applicable on the Repair Labour and on the Spare charged in the previous billing against which the warranty is claimed by the customer.
Customer should verify the Warranty Sticker while receiving the repaired products. Warranty will be void if the Warranty Sticker is tampered / removed / broken / torn.
Warranty will also be void for product damage, liquid spill or burnt conditions.
There can be multiple calls to customer for No Display / Not Powering. Customer will provide approval on each call for spares if product is required more than one spare. In case, product hardware is damaged it may be possible that while repairing and diagnosing the damaged part, the other part stops functioning. In that case, Mercury Gadgets will not be liable to return the product exact/partial working condition if the customer do not approve further repair.
In case, the customer does not approve the repairs after the repair attempt / estimate, the product might not be brought back to the same condition while it was picked up.
2. Customer Tracking:
Mail “Call Request Number” to email@example.com or Call us at +91 9888937755 in Office Timing from Mon to Sun :10:00 AM to 09:00 PM.
Customer is not liable to pay for any Service Charge / Minimum Fee if the product is returned without Repair (RWR).
The customer fully indemnifies Mercury Gadgets for any or all software / licenses validity/originality that the customer has on its equipment /device. Mercury Gadgets does not participate or promote piracy of any kind.
4. Mercury Gadgets does not guarantee data loss and 100 % data recovery. Data Backup is a separate paid service offered by Mercury Gadgets, should customer desire to take on the service, it will be billed additionally. While, doing a data backup does not encourage backup of Music / Video files during its OS reinstallation or any other repair process.
5. Mercury Gadgets advices all its customers to retain original CDs/Licenses for any or all application Software /Licenses that are pre-installed on the gadget/ device. Mercury Gadgets is not responsible for any loss of installed application software during the process of repair.
6. Mercury Gadgets will carry the rights to replace the hardware spares with original / copy version as per the price approved and market availability.
7. Please ensure for the Call Request Number mentioned in the Invoice while collecting your product.
9. In Case of any support, complaint, feedback please share your inputs firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at +91 9888937755 in Office Timing from Mon to Sun :10:00 AM to 09:00 PM.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.